We have been so blessed to have been on this platform for 5 years. The people we have met and been connected to has been amazing and i thank each and every person that has looked at our page, commented, shared or taken an idea to enhance themselves and their teaching in what ever capacity.
AcePE, would like to start a page that is dedicated to our warriors, friends and comrades.
Anyone can come on this page. If you would like to be on here all you need to do is send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send through any of the following information and be put on our community PE list. You don’t have to fill in all this information
- School attended
- Physical Education / Health Qualifications
- Years in the industry
- Twitter, Youtube and Blog details
- Facebook pages
- Some of your achievements and strengths
- A picture
If you like i am happy to write up a “promo” for you
We have decided to do this because we want to grow our community here. There is so much information out there, within all of these wonderful professionals.
Lets get together and do it for each other and get the quality of our teaching up to the very high standard it already is…..
Physical Education Co-Ordinator
Cricket Australia Ambassador
You tube Channel : WS Phys Ed
Wayne is nothing but a guru in the Physical Education and Health field. It’s unbelievable to see that his knowledge and his passion for sport and healthy living can stretch so far. Cricket, AFLW, SSV District and Regional Co-Ordinators jobs, regular presenter at ACHPER Victoria conferences. Wayne’s knowledge and love for what he does is second to none. We are pleased to have Wayne as of our supporters.
Please contact him with your ideas and questions
Owner of Mr.Hair Physed
Physical Educator and Co Ordinator
Website : https://www.mrhairphysed.com/
Twitter : andy hair (@MrHairPhysEd)
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mrhairpe/
Email : email@example.com
What can i say about this man, he is as crazy as i am, but his energy is so infectious he brings happiness and smiles the biggest crowds. You walk into one of sessions and you can feel that this man lives and breathes his profession. Another lover of cricket and mad Geelong supporter, Andy is one of kind. His youtube channel “Mr.Hair Phys Ed” is one of the most informative and enjoyable channels you will find. He topped off a great year this year by being asked to Host the first ACHPER Victoria interactive conference and what a job he did.
Thank you Andy for all you do and I personally love this quote from you “another day, another adventure”
Contact Andy and ask him all your questions
This lady all the way from the good ol’ USA, Frankfort Illinois to be exact, is a fitness freak but also a Phys Ed Guru. You can see her energy come out when you view her videos on her YouTube Channel ‘Barb Borden’. From Singing to dancing but more importantly some fantastic ideas to use in your PE and Health classes. I have used some of her ideas in my classes and some of crazy gimmicks like dressing up as a shark, ring true to me because that what I do… make it fun and brings smiles to the class.
Thank you Barb for being part of our supporters page. Please jump on twitter, facebook and youtube and get behind this awesome lady and PE warrior
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmiFR6m5cHb03pje7R9HvDg
She is currently in her 31st year teaching Physical Education and Health at Morgan County Primary School. She teaches 800 preK-2 students each week. She was the recipient of the MCPS Teacher of the Year Award in 2014. What a resume of work she has completed…
Thank you Kelly for being on our Supporters page
Email : Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : @LovePrimaryPE
Rollin Skate Rink, Buckhead, GA, 2012-Present
- Coordinate fundraiser for MCPS physical education department that also involves bringing local families together on a monthly basis to spend time being active
Youth Track and Field, Madison. GA, 1995-present
- Established, plan, lead and coordinate Morgan County Youth Track Program in partnership with Madison-Morgan Recreation Department
Family Country Dance Night, Morgan County Primary Charter School, 2000-Present
- Coordinate and lead family “Barn Dance” during which students and families actively participate in country line dances, square dances, and circle dances
- Tumbling Coach/Teacher, Premier Cheer, Dance and Twirl, Watkinsville, GA
- M.Ed. Educational Psychology. Applied Cognition and Development. University of Georgia
- Ed.S. Curriculum and Instruction. Piedmont College, Georgia
- Moderator/Participant: #ESPEChat, #IAHPERDCHAT, Elementary Physical Educators weekly meeting to discuss current topics and trends in Physical Education and to support quality instruction and curriculum
- Presentation: What Do You Mean I Have to Teach Kindergarten . Share the Wealth Physical Education Conference, Jekyll Island, GA, Presenter/Participant
- Presentation: Don’t Throw That Away: Creative Ways to Use, Reuse & Repurpose in Physical Education, Elementary Physical Education Workshop (EPEW), Virtual Summit, July, 2020
- Presentation: SHAPING UP Field Day: Connecting Physical Activity and Physical Literacy, SHAPE Tampa National Convention, Tampa, FL; 2019
- Copresenter: Kinder Chaos: Keeping it Simple, EPEW PHYSICAL Education Conference.
- Presentation: Teaching Primary School Physical Education, Share the Wealth Physical Education Conference, 2009, Jekyll Island GA
- Co Creator/Founder K5 PhysEd Force of Northeast Georgia, Facebook Group, Physical Education group supporting physical educators in Northeast Georgia to provide a place to share and build community with local physical educators
- Published activities in the physical education magazine, Great Activities
She loves to be creative with her students and constantly strives to create a classroom culture of learning with joy and excitement.