We have been so blessed to have been on this platform for 5 years. The people we have met and been connected to has been amazing and i thank each and every person that has looked at our page, commented, shared or taken an idea to enhance themselves and their teaching in what ever capacity.
AcePE, would like to start a page that is dedicated to our warriors, friends and comrades.
Anyone can come on this page. If you would like to be on here all you need to do is send the following to email@example.com
You can send through any of the following information and be put on our community PE list. You don’t have to fill in all this information
- School attended
- Physical Education / Health Qualifications
- Years in the industry
- Twitter, Youtube and Blog details
- Facebook pages
- Some of your achievements and strengths
- A picture
If you like i am happy to write up a “promo” for you
We have decided to do this because we want to grow our community here. There is so much information out there, within all of these wonderful professionals.
Lets get together and do it for each other and get the quality of our teaching up to the very high standard it already is…..
Physical Education Co-Ordinator
Cricket Australia Ambassador
You tube Channel : WS Phys Ed
Wayne is nothing but a guru in the Physical Education and Health field. It’s unbelievable to see that his knowledge and his passion for sport and healthy living can stretch so far. Cricket, AFLW, SSV District and Regional Co-Ordinators jobs, regular presenter at ACHPER Victoria conferences. Wayne’s knowledge and love for what he does is second to none. We are pleased to have Wayne as of our supporters.
Please contact him with your ideas and questions
Owner of Mr.Hair Physed
Physical Educator and Co Ordinator
Website : https://www.mrhairphysed.com/
Twitter : andy hair (@MrHairPhysEd)
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mrhairpe/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What can i say about this man, he is as crazy as i am, but his energy is so infectious he brings happiness and smiles the biggest crowds. You walk into one of sessions and you can feel that this man lives and breathes his profession. Another lover of cricket and mad Geelong supporter, Andy is one of kind. His youtube channel “Mr.Hair Phys Ed” is one of the most informative and enjoyable channels you will find. He topped off a great year this year by being asked to Host the first ACHPER Victoria interactive conference and what a job he did.
Thank you Andy for all you do and I personally love this quote from you “another day, another adventure”
Contact Andy and ask him all your questions
This lady all the way from the good ol’ USA, Frankfort Illinois to be exact, is a fitness freak but also a Phys Ed Guru. You can see her energy come out when you view her videos on her YouTube Channel ‘Barb Borden’. From Singing to dancing but more importantly some fantastic ideas to use in your PE and Health classes. I have used some of her ideas in my classes and some of crazy gimmicks like dressing up as a shark, ring true to me because that what I do… make it fun and brings smiles to the class.
Thank you Barb for being part of our supporters page. Please jump on twitter, facebook and youtube and get behind this awesome lady and PE warrior
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmiFR6m5cHb03pje7R9HvDg
She is currently in her 31st year teaching Physical Education and Health at Morgan County Primary School. She teaches 800 preK-2 students each week. She was the recipient of the MCPS Teacher of the Year Award in 2014. What a resume of work she has completed…
Thank you Kelly for being on our Supporters page
Email : Kelly.email@example.com
Twitter : @LovePrimaryPE
Rollin Skate Rink, Buckhead, GA, 2012-Present
- Coordinate fundraiser for MCPS physical education department that also involves bringing local families together on a monthly basis to spend time being active
Youth Track and Field, Madison. GA, 1995-present
- Established, plan, lead and coordinate Morgan County Youth Track Program in partnership with Madison-Morgan Recreation Department
Family Country Dance Night, Morgan County Primary Charter School, 2000-Present
- Coordinate and lead family “Barn Dance” during which students and families actively participate in country line dances, square dances, and circle dances
- Tumbling Coach/Teacher, Premier Cheer, Dance and Twirl, Watkinsville, GA
- M.Ed. Educational Psychology. Applied Cognition and Development. University of Georgia
- Ed.S. Curriculum and Instruction. Piedmont College, Georgia
- Moderator/Participant: #ESPEChat, #IAHPERDCHAT, Elementary Physical Educators weekly meeting to discuss current topics and trends in Physical Education and to support quality instruction and curriculum
- Presentation: What Do You Mean I Have to Teach Kindergarten . Share the Wealth Physical Education Conference, Jekyll Island, GA, Presenter/Participant
- Presentation: Don’t Throw That Away: Creative Ways to Use, Reuse & Repurpose in Physical Education, Elementary Physical Education Workshop (EPEW), Virtual Summit, July, 2020
- Presentation: SHAPING UP Field Day: Connecting Physical Activity and Physical Literacy, SHAPE Tampa National Convention, Tampa, FL; 2019
- Copresenter: Kinder Chaos: Keeping it Simple, EPEW PHYSICAL Education Conference.
- Presentation: Teaching Primary School Physical Education, Share the Wealth Physical Education Conference, 2009, Jekyll Island GA
- Co Creator/Founder K5 PhysEd Force of Northeast Georgia, Facebook Group, Physical Education group supporting physical educators in Northeast Georgia to provide a place to share and build community with local physical educators
- Published activities in the physical education magazine, Great Activities
She loves to be creative with her students and constantly strives to create a classroom culture of learning with joy and excitement.
Dan worked for the English FA (8 years) before progressing onto setting up his own company ‘Kaizen Sports’ which supports primary school teaching in delivering excellent Physical Education lessons.
Dan specialises in staff C.P.D, primary P.E as well as mentoring sports leaders and coaches and has recently set up an online YouTube series devoted to helping all teachers and coaches improve their sessions further.
Dan Batty | Lead Coach at Kaizen Sports
- Name – Lachlan McLellan
- School attended – Kavanagh College in Dunedin, NZ.
- Physical Education / Health Qualifications – Bachelor of Education with a Physical Education focus – Backed up with 6 Years teaching in an Inquiry based (International Baccalaureate) learning environment.
- Years in the industry – 12
- Twitter – @All_thingsPE Youtube All Things PE and Podcast All Things PE on Anchor FM –
- Once a competitive sprinter in NZ, and now a father of 2 who struggles to keep up with them (those little buggers are quick aye). I would have to say that I’m someone who’s always ready, and willing to help others through sharing my thoughts and ideas around teaching and learning (it’s taken me nearly my whole life to realise that maybe i do have some good things to share, and that maybe my ideas are ok…) i’m also eager to continue my learning journey and to learn new things from people who have a passion for education, teaching and technology. One way that i am trying to learn is by creating my podcast where I have discussions with people who hold PE close to their hearts and are willing to share their stories of success, failures and much more.
Name : Andrew Milne , Chicago Illinois, USA
He has a monthly section on his website called ” Micro Blog” and he gives a profile to Physical education professionals to promote themselves, the knowledge and their passion for PE. What an awesome idea and i would love to thank Andrew Milne for reaching out and make sure you subscribe and follow his work
Twitter : https://twitter.com/carmelhealth
Website : https://slowchathealth.com/
Biography : https://lnk.bio/den4
Name : Hèctor Alonso
English & P.E. Teacher
Hello, a bit about me: I have over 13 years of teaching experience from Kindergarten to Year 6 in Public School contexts both in Spain and in the USA. Within my career I have had leadership experience as a coordinator of an English work group of teachers in the area Barcelona, I created a few courses for educators and I funded two soccer teams for Posen-Robbins school district in Chicago. I strongly believe that learning should be gamified and motivational, it is essential to develop the whole child so that every student can reach his or her optimum potential and become lifelong learners. I believe in setting high expectations for all my students and differentiating learning experiences for their wide range of needs and abilities. That is why I love combining ICT and Gamification to generate cool interactive contents for my students such as the workout videos.
Twitter handle : Hèctor alonso@misterhalonso
You Tube Channel : Teacher Mister Alfonso : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6BbrM-PTXhoD628Oxkzhbw